Many of Missouri’s biggest political stories this year — regardless of candidate or content — had one thing in common: They first showed up on the Internet.
Previously from WNM:
- YouTube attack videos, Google Bombs, etc: Old punditry, new media tools
- Web politics: Not what Kennedy had in mind when he said “Ask not what your country can do for you..”
- The Politics of the Internet: for better or worse?
- Election coverage gets Webbish
- Internet medium enables new opportunities for info politics